Thursday, August 21, 2014

Vimeo or Is It Camera Usage?

     Today is the third day that I have been attempting Vimeo.  I really thought it would be easier and I would have it made if I just transferred an existing video to my new Vimeo account.  Well, fat chance of that.  I have been in denial every time I read no video found.

     Well, I've really had several issues because I don't know how to use my computer's camera.  But, all is not lost because Vimeo has training videos on how to use cameras, camcorders and cellphones to make videos.  That will be my chore tomorrow.

     Another issue I have been having is my printer keeps not wanting to print.  It has ink and paper but, for some reason my laptop is not talking to the printer over my wireless network.

     I am learning much about technology. Probably a lot more than I care to know.

     I did read some of the required reading for class this Saturday, but between that and these technical glitches I have been encountering time has been passing by quickly.

     Frustration is beginning to hit.  I'm trying my best to ignore it.  I feel for my classmates who are probably more frustrated that I.

     What have I learned?  I've learned how much I don't know!

     So, back to reading about cameras etc..


No comments:

Post a Comment