Wednesday, August 13, 2014

An Adventure In Blogger

Hello and welcome to "My Blog" for ACM 2014-2015. Just getting to this point has been an amazing experience and a test of persistence.

I tried to build a new Blogger site for myself with my new email address. (I changed my email in order to keep myself more organized this session. Or, so I think!) Anyway, I knew something was up when I wasn't getting the page to actually add a blog.

It was confusing to say the least! I entered the url for the Blogger home page and up popped Google asking me to enter my email and account password.

Now, I had already eliminated my old Google+ account and my Gmail too and built a new one which I gave to the instructor last Saturday. I entered my new email and started singing, "I can't get no satisfaction"!
I remembered reading somewhere something about waiting 24 hours. Well, that didn't work either.

I really don't know if this is correct or not but, this is the fix I figured out:
I logged into Google Accounts with my old email address.
Went to blogger and found my old blog.
Added myself as ACM2014_PhyllisHernandez then, invited myself at my new email.
Went to my new email and said yes to joining this new blog
Logged into my new email and VOILA!
Here I am.

Personally, I think Blogger.com should have a delete button that removes all of your old Blogger accounts making it much more simple to start a new blog for a new class.

Hope all goes uphill from here.

God bless all the team and my fellow classmates on what will prove to be a fascinating journey  growing in FAITH and TECHNOLOGY!

No comments:

Post a Comment